The Achievement Centers is always in need of dedicated and skilled volunteers. This can be a great way to contribute to your hometown while also expanding your skills and social life.
The longer you volunteer for an organization the more varied the work choices. If you only volunteer for a day or two then you will be put on simple tasks that anyone could do without supervision.
If the charity has to dedicate staff time and expertise to helping you volunteer then ensure that you volunteer enough hours so that you give more to the organization than it used in training and supervising you.
If you have an area of specialty you think would benefit our organization please let us know.
- Serve as a toddler and preschool teacher aides
- Help children with homework
- Assist with fundraising events
To ensure the safety of our children, volunteers working with children and teens on a regular basis (i.e. for more than one day/more than one event) must:
- Complete a TB screening
- Complete a background check
- Children under 16 may volunteer only with a parent and/or guardian.
- High school students will receive written confirmation of community service hours.
If you are interested in volunteering, click here to fill out our volunteer application.